Sunday, May 4, 2008

I honestly don't know why you asked me about my "personal private talks" with dad. I have never had any that were private (though they were pretty personal!)

Well since no one else seems to want to get out here and spill there guts and secrets I will give ANOTHER post. Just realize that in the future our children's children's children will only think there was 1 member of the family who was at all interesting! (Just Kidding :)

Well what I remember (And I don't remember much having learned to block out most of my unpleasant memories) was about the time I started going through puberty I started having "personal private talks" with mom (I also started sending her hate mail poor mom, but that is another story. I dread finding out what my kids have in store for me because I know I deserve a lot)
Anyway anytime I had a problem with anybody I would go and gripe to my mom. I felt ugly and left out and was tired of my siblings who in turn were all tired of me and I hated being alive (Don't know if I ever actually said that but looking back at how much I complained it seemed like I must of felt that at some time) blah blah blah.... Anyway one day during our "personal private talk" I got furious at my mom and declared that I would no longer have my personal private talks with her....I would have them with dad instead.
well I went to dad and promptly started complaining about mom. I probably said two sentences interrupted me and promptly started griping at ME! That is not how my "talks" were suppose to go! The injustice of it all was after he griped at me for awhile (In a very loud voice so everyone at home could hear) he then kicked me out! Feeling wounded and persecuted I then sought out mom so I could have her lick my wounds and had another much needed "Personal Private Talk"

No comments: